1st Newsletter of SUCCESS project
It is our pleasure to introduce to you the 1st Newsletter of SUCCESS project.
SUCCESS (Strategies to Utilise and Cultivate positive Characteristics & Employability Skills in Schools) is funded by the European Commission under the ERASMUS+ program Strategic Partnerships for School Education.
Main project objectives are:
- To improve high school students employability skills and their positive emotions, psychological resilience, support character strength development and self-development.
- To support the needs of high school students during the transition phase from school to vocational training and employment.
- To support professional development and increase capabilities of school counsellors leading to a more positive interaction with high school students during career counselling sessions.
- To enhance well-being and resilience levels of school counsellors.
- Coordinator: Vilnius University, Lithuania)
- GrantXpert Consulting Limited, Cyprus
- Neophytos Ch. Charalambous (Institute of development), Cyprus
- Net (ICEP Europe), Ireland
- HAPPSY – Hellenic Association of Positive Psychology, Greece
- CESIE, Italy