BERENT international market research agency with head quarters in Kassel (DE) and Vilnius (LT) as well as representation offices in Copenhagen (DK), Oxford (GB) and Illinois (USA) currently has a vacancy opening in Vilnius.
The offered position is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious analyst to join a highly respected organisation noted for its work with international top media agencies and international clients from public and private sectors, and enjoy both autonomy and progression.
Market research analyst
• Your role will involve designing and drawing survey samples, generating survey quotas, weights and using methodology related to survey design and analysis
• Furthermore you will develop in-house statistical methodology, and contribute to quantitative based research proposals and technical reports
• Develop and execute statistical methodologies across a wide range of quantitative market research projects
• Lead all phases of research analysis, including sampling design, data collection oversight, data processing, multivariate analysis and descriptive data presentation
• University degree in sociology, statistics or any related field (maybe be incomplete)
• Thorough technical knowledge of relevant statistical methodology
• Knowledge of multivariate statistical packages, such as SPSS or SAS
• Knowledge of MS Excel and VBA
• Ability to work well in a co-operative, time-sensitive, market-driven environment
• Ability to work individually and with the group on complex problem solving analytical skills, critical thinking and a strong desire to learn
• Experience within the Market Research industry, e.g. fieldwork
The position is based in Vilnius and reporting directly to the Managing Director and project managers based in Germany.
To apply please send your CV including photo, cover letter to .
Accepted are only applications in English.
Please understand that we will only contact selected candidates.
We guaranty that your application will be treated confidentially.
We look forward to welcome you in our team soon!