IP project „Innovation, New Ventures and Entrepreneurship in Social work Teaching“ (INVEST)
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The main aim of the IP „Innovation, New Ventures and Entrepreneurship in Social work Teaching" (INVEST) project is to design and implement new module of entrepreneurship competence in social work field (theoretical courses, practical tasks, methodology) on European level by applying advanced interdisciplinary teaching and communication methods.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
• Through innovative interdisciplinary study methods to develop students' entrepreneurship competence in social work field.
• To provide students with innovative social work methods aimed at enhancing social cohesion and social welfare.
• To develop analytical, management, negotiation, etc. skills which would broaden students‘ ability to identify and use community, agency and personal resources
• To create a network of European social work higher educations in an electronic environment in order to enhance intercultural dialog in the field of entrepreneurship and increase social work studies' quality
• To improve the connection of social work practice experience and theoretical knowledge through intensive interdisciplinary teaching model
During the third stage of the project the content and methodology of the IP was further developed and refined.